Lifting eye bolts often called ring bolts are stable ring shaped fasteners with a fixed threaded part. Due to the ring shape , various fastening constructions can be flexibly connected or hung in position and used in various combinations. The areas of application range from railing and fence , gardening and landscaping through to hangings, bracings, and tensioning work. Forged lifting eye bolts are suitable for use as lifting in hoist operations.
These marine grade stainless lifting eye bolts are working load limit rated and marked with a WLL on the body for clear guidance and safety, they are also CE marked
Manufactured to DIN 580 specification and available in M8, M10, M12, M16, M20 and M24 diameters
1. Before use, eye bolts must be checked for correct seating and any visual signs of damage
2. Deformed eye bolts must no longer be used and not screwed in again
3. Subsequent colour marking of the eyebolts must be avoided in order to avoid erroneous interchanging with high strength attachment points
4. Eye bolts conforming to DIN 580 can be used in a temperature range from -20 to +200 Degrees C without any reduction in working load limit
5. In the case of through holes, a nut must be screwed fully home and tightened. If the thread of the bolt is sufficiently long to permit it, use of a washer is recommended.
6. The WLL indicated in the table applies up to a max 45° inclination angle; the WLL given in the table applies for the laterally screwed in eye bolts up to a maximum 45° inclination angle in the direction of the eye plane. No lateral pulling.
7. The WLL information in the table is only applicable if a) the eye bolt has sufficient thread length and is completely screwed in; b) the eye bolt lies level and with its complete surface against the contact surface.
A. Check working load table above . Working load limit (WLL)
B. Important! Avoid lateral pulling.
M6 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M8 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M10 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M12 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M16 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M20 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts
M24 CE approved stamped eye bolts eyebolts